From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:44:42 -0600
I am pretty sure that the ASP.NET is somehow related to the Windows Framework.  I **think** that this (Framework) is not needed
unless you are doing software development.  I know that I downloaded all that stuff, and discovered the ASP.NET had appeared.  I
deleted it and I don't **think* that I suffered any harm.  The Windows Framework was a large download and I don't see why they
didn't make it clearer that if you were not doing software development then you didn't need it.  I have been known to do software
development, but since I have  no idea how to use Windows Framework, if the compiler doesn't need it, then I don't either.  :)

Dean Kukral