Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 20:31:54 +1000
I know this matters, what you will need are:

1) you can downgrade from XP pro to win2k Pro, which XP licence allows you
to do so.  First, you need legal copy of XP pro.
2) you also physically need to own legal win2k Pro CD and licence.
3) you can install the legal copy of win2k pro on PCs as long as them have
XP pro licence (one for each)

The above is what I've been told by MS person over the phone, and for your
own good, you should make a phone call to MS, and let all the legal matters
cleared before you go ahead.  The phone call shouldn't cost you more than a
standard local call or STD call (at least for me, there was no additional
charge by MS).

Jun Qian