From:
David Farrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 07:44:18 -1000
Thanks Peter and David.

David, I will say this for Linksys manual for this model. The manual for
my router is not the right one. Pictures and some functions in the
manual are missing in it which make me want to write them and point that
out but since my router is old most likely Linksys won't do anything
about it. Anyway, a more current manual pictures and information seem to
be in the BEFW11S4 V2 manual. At least with the Status tab the three
buttons at the bottom of screen are there (DHCP Release, renew clients
table). As far a viewing the PDF files I have to first click on the
file, let my Adobe reader start, then click refresh and then and only
then does the file start to download. If I just click and wait the file
will not download.

Thanks again folks

David Gillett wrote:

>  (There seem to be several BEFW11S4 manuals online, but I can't seem to
>open any of them at the moment.  I'd take a look at Status or Logging
>functions to see what information they offer about devices associating with
>the AP.)

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com