From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 07:19:48 -0700
Hello,
I'm working on my daughters 486DX, and I'd like some assistance from you all
who I know have answered this question a bunch of times. So one more time,
the memory module has nine chips on one side, markings of tag:
E945470 SE94
4MB             -70
4MX9            P
J001            091A

My question is what type is this and is it still available? Board has eight
30 pin slots with four of the above and four open, for 16MB. I'd like to up
to 32MB. What would be the best arrangement to install? Are 8MB modules
available and do they work with the existing 4-4MB modules? Does the order
of install matter?
Thanks to all.
Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA