From:
"Frank Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 10:49:33 -0500
Check the CMOS and make sure that the C: drive is still
defined and active.  Also, make sure it's defined
correctly.  You may also want to check the drive's cables to
make sure they are attached and unbroken.

--

Frank Shelleby, Jr.

email me at:

[log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]

Visit my site, which is updated constantly, at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/5210/