From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 15:59:42 -0500
Hi Ann,

I have a 3.5 floppy drive and a floppy with Ghost.exe.  When I run it,
the Ghost screen comes up and just sits there.  It appears to be running
very, very slowly.  After 45 minutes to an hour some options finally
come up and the options do not show any of the ghost images on the
computer's hard drive nor the image on the CD.

Someone earlier suggested that Ghost did not work well with more than
one partition.  Because of the way Ghost.exe is acting, I suspect that
that's true.  I think the dual boot partitions are damaged and that's
why Ghost, even the Ghost.exe from the floopy drive can't access anything.

I created emergency Ghost disks before I started attempting to create
the image.  They didn't work either.

Thanks...

Loy