Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:24:43 -0700
Usually the router will have a built in web based interface. This can be
accessed from a web browser on a computer with access to the router.
To find specific info I would go to the manufacturers web site and look at
the users guide or whatever info they have. You should be able to access the
Internet by not using the router.  We could supply more specific help if we
had the following information.
A. Make and model of router.
B. Type of Internet connection.
C. Make of computer(s).
D. Types of connections available.

KevPro Computer Services
Kevin Brown
480-214-0144
http://kevpro.com

Can you tell me where do I find the settings for my wireless router?
I am running windows ME. I paid someone from CompUSA to come in and install
the router when I got it and now I have to restore my computer and I don't
have
the money to spare to have someone come in again to install it.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com