From:
Fran Bott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 05:17:51 -0400
If my memory serves me, these printers emulate Epson or IBM mode. If the
driver you are using is an Epson driver and is causing it to print garbage,
I suspect that the printer is set to IBM mode. There is usually a set of dip
switches in the printer (try looking under the ribbon for a set of them)
that will change this. Your manual should have some information on this.
Look for "dip switches" or  "IBM mode" in the manual to find out how to
change it. If you still have problems locating this, try reinstalling the
driver and look for the following when reinstalling it:

Epson LQ 510 (IBM Mode)

If none of this works, email me at the address below and I will see if I can
be of more assistance.   [log in to unmask]

Fran