From:
Michael Sarian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:45:03 -1000
If you right click on the folder or file, you make sure the read-only
attribute is removed.  Next you must make sure other users on your computers
are not denying access to these files.  If you right click on the file and
go to properties, go to the security tab and make sure your user name is a
part of that list or what not.

Michael