From:
Jacob MacWay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:12:59 -0700
If you have a warrenty on it, then use it. Sounds like
the motherboard to me. Try using one periferal at a
time, because it could be the power supply not having
enough juice to work the computer with all of the
other periferals plugged into the USB ports. See how
long one thing plugged into the USB port works. If it
works past the time the USB ports usually stop
working, then its probably the power supply, if it
still stops working, then it is probably your
motherboard.

-Jacob Macway-