From:
Paul Tiwana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 14:04:34 -0800
" The missing items you see are not the fault of a bad motherboard,
rather you need the proper drivers for the motherboard. Those
four items are motherboard drivers and they are running your
motherboard very slowly compared to using the proper drivers.
Generally, Windows98 has drivers for most motherboards, but
in some cases, especially motherboards with chipsets released
after Windows98 was released have this problem.
You should be able to download the proper drivers from either the
manufacturer of your PC or from the Motherboard manufacturer.
Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

>The missing items you see are not the fault of a bad motherboard,
>rather you need the proper drivers for the motherboard.  Those
>four items are motherboard drivers and they are running your
>motherboard very slowly compared to using the proper drivers.
>Generally, Windows98 has drivers for most motherboards, but
>in some cases, especially motherboards with chipsets released
>after Windows98 was released have this problem.
>

>You should be able to download the proper drivers from either the
>manufacturer of your PC or from the Motherboard manufacturer.
>

>       Bob Wright
>The NOSPIN Group  "

I downloaded the latest driver from ur web site for mu Syo - Sy-6BA+IV Mobo.
the file was  infinst_english_v2.16
I installed the file ( driver), the operation was  smooth.
It asked me to reboot ur computer and while rebooting it picked many
hardware items.
I thought  I m there, but alas when I opened device manage the four yellow
lines under Other   were there

? PCI Mass storage Controller
? PCI Mass storage Controller
?PCI Multimedia devise