From:
TROUBLESHOOTER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:02:25 -0400
CHARLES GONZALEZ
RE: Monitor not working.
Sounds like you may have the screen resolution (frequency)
 out of range. This can happen with older Monitors.
You can try starting in safe mode by continously tapping F8 during Boot up
or holding down
(F5 if it's an older system) go to Control Panel choose Display, then
Settings, and move the Screen Resolution Slide Control at the lower part of
the Window over to 800x600 Hope this helps You.