From:
Vincent Winterling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 19:59:25 -0500
What you intend to do with the pc once built is usually the question to
consider before considering components.

A Celeron is a lower end version of the Intel line. The Pentium is a step up
and covers a lot of ground.

You might want to also consider AMD chips. They have great performance
(regularly best Intel in assorted tests), and are priced more competitively.

Vincent Winterling
Vineland, NJ