Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 15:28:50 -0600
Update:

To reset the Hz settings on my PC I had to choose the Adapter tab.

I have had this monitor for almost 3 years.  I tried everything that this
group suggested with no success, so I called Dell.  The person I spoke with
waited while I switched monitors and I had the same problem with a different
monitor.  Then he had me do several tests and it was determined that I have
a bad video card.

Thanks to everyone for their responses.

Debbie