From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 20:55:49 -0400
I think the "Vibra" models were OEM sound blasters.  I have one (Vibra16S)
that is basically a Sound Blaster 16, I believe.  It has a model number of
CT2800, circa 1985.  But, this card is only 7 1/2 inches long.

I'm not sure which Sound Blaster the CT4180 is, but I would guess there is
some model Sound Blaster that it is identical to.  If this card uses the old
DOS SB16 drivers, this model might do all that you are looking for.

John