From:
Peter Darrach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:02:39 -0400
At 07:31 PM 9/10/00 +0100, you wrote:
>I'm having an awful problem. I use this Outlook email for maillists, but use
>Eudora for business - which has worked successfully for some years now.
>
>I'm afraid this is a longish story, but think it's one that I have to tell
>as it happened, so that people who might be able to help can understand how
>the problem happened, and thus how they might help.

snipped.....

>Is there any undelete program that will bring back my Eudora mailboxes,
>filters and settings? I downloaded something called Emergency, but it turns
>out to be for NT only - and it won't let me trash its .exe file. I've now
>downloaded something else called Recover4all.
>
>Any help would be very greatly appreciated.

There is a program called Lost and Found by PowerQuest that can apparently
recover data even in the situation you have described. I have not used it
but have three other programs from PowerQuest and they all deliver as
promised. If I recall correctly, the program does not have to be installed
before the data loss. Have a look at www.powerquest.com for further
information.

I'm sure the list would be very interested in hearing how you fare in
recovering your data.

Good luck,

Peter Darrach

                     visit our download web page at: