From:
Robert Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 17:42:52 -0500
I did that Richard but BlackIce still showed up as running using Filemon. So I exited the program, it was no longer in my taskbar and still it showed up running on Filemon. Removing the program completely was the only solution to get it to stop running. I haven't a clue why BlackIce would do this and I haven't reloaded it yet to see if it will still do the same thing.
Thanks,
Bob

By clicking on the Blackice icon then select  temp. shut down
blackice. When completing scandisk or defrag. Go back into icon
and restart Blackice. No need to uninstall.

Good Luck
Richard Bolha

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com