From:
unclerichard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 16:52:25 +1200
Bill: with all due respects I would suggest you use a later version of Red hat than 7.2, IMHO it's well past its use-by date.

Any of the later version of Mandrake or Re Hat will be able to repartition your drive to accommodate it alongside WINME.

Install the ME first, then the LInux. Both Mandrake and RH are freely available for the cost of a blank disc.

You may strike difficulties with some of your hardware in which case come back to the group with your specific problems.

I have used both Mandrake and Red Hat in dual boot with ME, no problems that can't be solved by treating them as part of the learning curve.

Richard Innes
Auckland New Zealand

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml