From:
Brian Gay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 1980 12:44:04 -0800
Hello,
   I need help figuring how to get into bios or cmos.  I have a emachines
emonster p3500.  the website says wait till your emachines logo appears
while booting and hit delete, well I have had to replace the cmos battery
and no longer get that logo.  When it boots it counts the ram and the
words"manufacture mode" flash at the bottom then after the memory is done
"wait" comes up, it does not give me the option to hit delete, f1, f2 or
anything to get into setup, it then continues loading win98.  My bios is
oct99 version american megatrends.  With some miracle the win98 startup disk
found the c: drive and let me reformat and load the boot cd and install 98,
but next time I might not be so lucky,. Emachines hotline is no help, my pc
is just out of its 1 year mark.  they said for 2.99 a minute I can get help,
No way I said. Any help is greatly appreciated..