From:
Kenneth Whyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 20:54:59 -0700
This service is part of the Microsoft networking components. It is
responsible for configuring and opening on-demand connections such as analog
modem for both data and fax connections, VPN, and others. It is WinXP and
Vista's replacement for Dialup Networking, the old Win9x way to handle
modems and stuff.