From:
Dolores Dewbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 08:17:48 EDT
I have three computers at home and would like to network so we can all use
DSL and two printers. I've been looking at Intel's anypoint system and wonder
if anyone has used it. In reading the literature it looks like you need to
buy a unit for each machine, plug it in and go. I called a company yesterday
to check pricing and availability and they tell me I still need to put in two
different cards in my machines. If anyone has hooked up a wireless network
system I would appreciate knowing the details.
thanks,
dolores dewbury

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com