From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:10:35 -0700
At 09:03 AM 03/05/2001, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>I have an ABIT motherboard and I want to run Linux on it. After several
>fatal attempts to Install Linux on it I thought its better to install Gentus
>Linux only. But again
>http://www.gentus.com
>is no more present. Any one has any idea from where can I get a copy of
>Gentus, Or what is their new Web Address.
>Thanks
>Shail Sharma

ABIT stopped offering Gentus.  The reason is that the newest versions
of Red Hat Linux and Mandrake Linux fully support ABIT motherboards
with all the appropriate drivers.  Abit originally offered Gentus to fill the
need for a Linux with ABIT drivers.  That is why it is no longer offered.

     Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml