From:
Louis A Pauff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 11:27:37 +0000
  I recently purchased a new computer with Windows 98 installed. But I
noticed that when I insert cd's into the cd rom drive, the autorun
feature seems to be disabled. Cd's that should start up automatically, do
not start up at all. I went into Device Manager and looked at the
properties for the cd rom drive. I went to the Settings tab and noticed
that the Auto Insert Notification block is already checked. So my
question is, might there be another place to adjust a setting for this to
turn on the autorun feature,  or possibly a registry setting that needs
to be modified for it to work? Any help would be appreciated.

         Louis Pauff

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]