Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:42:00 -0700
I didnt see you say that both your computers are set up for file and print
sharing...if they arent do so in you Control Panel under networking
Also check to see if you hard drive is shared(or what ever folder you want
to share)...you would do that by right clicking on the hard drive or folder
and the sharing tab

Brian Masarik