From:
"Shawn M. Shea" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 10:33:58 -0400
I have a Pentium 133mhz with 32 meg of ram which was running fine until I
installed a new ATI All in Wonder Board. If I don't have the TV tuner
running the machine will lock up when I use DUN (after logging onto the
server). If I have the TV tuner running it seems fine. I have tried both the
All in Wonder and the 3D rage driver sets with the same results. I am
currently running Windows 98 and there has been no change.  Any ideas?
Thanks.

Shawn M. Shea