From:
Michi Imamura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 13:15:30 -0800
Hi gang,
    I have an Actiontec 56K modem which was originally a X2 modem and then I
falsh upgraded it to v.90 standard.   I never saw an incease in performance.
I just recently reformatted my hard drive and forgot to back up the new
drivers.  I went to their website to obtain them again and they were taken
off the list of updated files.  Apparently Actiontec has a newer version of
the upgrade coming out and took the older one off the list.  The problem is
that the newer one is not going to come out until the end of november.  I
would like to operate the modem before then.  Do any of you know where I can
find the updated driver files for the v.90 upgrade of this modem?  Is there
anything else I can do to just get the basic functions to work so I can
connect?  I have tried to set it to the standard medem drivers and all of
the other drivers on the manufacturer's driver disk.  But nothing has
worked.  It is model number IS560SKV.  I need this driver soon.  Any

   Thanks,
Michi Imamura

                                  -----