From:
Ron Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:48:25 -0600
This is a link to the Armada 1570D user's manual.
http://bizsupport2.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c00139858/c00139858.pdf

Pages 3.3 - 3.7 may be the most helpful to you.  It looks like the BIOS was
originally kept on a floppy diskette.  A computer of this age may not be
able to boot from a CD.  I used to have floppy boot disks that would load my
CD-ROM drivers.  I could then start the install from the CD after booting
from a floppy.  You might want to look at http://www.bootdisk.com/ to see if
you can find a suitable boot disk.

Good luck,
Ron