From:
Minson Ngo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:07:23 -0800
Also the error might be the fact that the memory you are installing is PC133
memory. You motherboard supports a maximum of 4 sides of PC100 memory. Which
means that it can only support two memory modules that are both double sided
or one doublesided and two singles sided or any other combination. The
motherboard probably supports even less sides if you install PC133 memory.
Get a refund and get either a single sided or double sided memory. My advice
is to go with the single sided one. This leaves room for more memory
upgrades and single sided memory is better that double sided!

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml