Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 20:58:32 +1000
speed is not only depending on CPU, it also related to mobo, chipset,
harddisk configuration, memory configuration, ... without known what
else is different on your new computer, the I cannot answer your
question.
eg. BX mobo is much faster than mobo based on SiS chip, CL2 SDRAM is
faster than CL3 SDRAM, some harddisks are faster than others...

Jun Qian