From:
Dean Riddle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 18:06:36 -0800
Jun, I have had 3 fujitsu hard drives, one in my mom's computer did start
to make funny noises after 2 years, just after the seller's warranty
expired. However, Fujitsu's warranty exceeded the seller's warranty, so
Fujitsu replaced the drive, even sent one slightly larger. They were easy
to deal with and prompt to replace the hard drive. On the other hand, the
hard drive I sent to wd for warranty replacement took several months, until
I finally had the post office run a trace on the delivery. Shortly
thereafter I received the replacement drive (actually not a replacement, I
sent them my drive, they "reconditioned" and returned it.
Dean

>I want buy a 2nd harddisk, I know WD probably is the best. But the local
>components supply could make a cheaper price on Fujitsu, while WD would
>be quite expensive. So, how is Fujitsu harddisk? Does WD worse the price
>difference?

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]