From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 17:08:48 -0700
Mick, they are the HighPoint ATA/66 controller interfaces.  You should have
a CD that came with your motherboard that has the drivers for it.  Look at
your motherboard manual and you should find instructions for installing the
bus mastering drivers to enable the controller.  On the other hand, if you
aren't using it, and you don't think that you'll be using it, then don't
worry about it.

If you can't find the drivers on the CD, then look at HighPoint's Web site:
http://www.highpoint-tech.com for the drivers.

Drew Dunn