From:
Shail Sharma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 10:06:28 -0500
Thanks for giving attention to this problem. I really apprecite it Drew.
One more situation is , that I don;t have a CD writer If I download RedHat
how can i install it. At present my Hard Disk has win2k. And for me to
compile kernel, I need linux to recognize some storage device, which
obviously has to be my Hard Disk. But it doesn't. Its a kindof  chicken and
Egg situation.
Can u address this problem also.
thanks
shail sharma