Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 2009 12:21:56 -0700
Thank you to all that responded. This morning, I got the board to boot my
wife's hard drive. Still a bit of small stuff to clean up, but it does work!

If any of you run into needing pinouts for Dell boards, I finally found some
by doing more searches with different keywords. I will be happy to send this
information by e-mail. Despite warnings to the contrary, Dell has
implemented the standard ATX power connector wiring on their later boards.
The one I have was made by Asus in 2005. The front panel connections are a
bit more confusing, but for now, I just have the power switch enabled. The
connector on the motherboard is a .2mm mini-IDC that I am having difficulty
finding. Will probably just tie into the individual pins.

Peter Shkabara
805-929-2085

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads