From:
Kevin Cornett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 20:21:34 -0500
Well , ive created a problem .I suscsessfully loaded 98 2nd with the new
Fdisk for larger HD`s .Split it 40/40 .Fine tuned my 98 O/S .Then loaded
the disk for Xp.Went through setup fine, It recognized my fat32 and Set up
my NTFS partition as F :WINDOWSXP.......
Then installed perfectly with out a glich.After loading everything ,
Updates etc... The dual boot was a totall sucsess.I on the the other hand
wasnt quite happy with how 98 installed , as i ran into a few errors in the
process and wanted a clean error free install.So i reformatted C and
installed 98 again.
Seeing how im new to all this i wasnt aware that i would also delete the
bridge to boot Xp lol.So now I no longer have the option to boot Xp.I know
its still there , but im not sure how to repair the boot.I would appreciate
any info you could convey.Before i attempt somthing that totally destroys the Data.And have to reformat it again.
Thats not a big deal but being able to fix it
is more of a learning curve.Ive looked around for info , but havent found a
solution yet .Thanks for your time .
KCB

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com