From:
Oliver Dammann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 09:54:11 +0200
I've used these mobile racks for a longer time now and I must say I'm still
convinced. Even after several hundred plug in and pull out activities there
seem to be no problem in data transfer. And as you allready said, they are
cheap (I paid $15). Used in a SCSI system they allow you to change hard
drives while the system is running.

Oliver Dammann