From:
Robin Purtee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 05:20:52 -0500
I have a side job - working  for a small business here in my town, and
recently when they were robbed the thieves thought the computer had a
security system hooked to it, so they cut all the cables and took the
computer with them.  Out in the parking lot apparently they changed their
minds and threw the computer from their moving vehicle.  It was an e-machine
and the case was pretty banged up.  I got new cables and hooked everything
back up - the computer is fine, the files are fine and all is well with it.