Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 2009 18:32:16 -0600
Glad to hear you have this.  It comes with Windows 7 Premium.

I already have several 200GB HD's that I will use for backing up.
I would get an NVIDIA Geforce 9800 GTX with 1GB of RAM.  That's what
Microsoft recommends for Flight Simulator.  I also plan to use Roller
Coaster Tycoon.
You can go to cnet and check the specs, in case I got them wrong.  The only
place I can find this computer is at Best Buy.

Diane