From:
Mike Bridges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 1998 17:36:32 -0500
I had a Matsonic 5120 mainboard with a Cyrix PR200+L,WD Caviar 2.5G hard
drive and 64 megs of EDO simms.Last nite I formatted the hard drive from
a dos prompt with the FORMAT C: /s and installed Win 98.It booted and
ran fine after the install.Today I swapped the mainboard with a Octec
Intel board with the TX chipset and a AMD 266 chip.All that is on the
board is a generic S3 video card and 2-16 meg simms in the 1 and 2
slots.
 Here is where I need your help.It will not POST.Not even a beep.Just a
blank screen.I made sure the card and ram were all seated good and
checked all jumpers and cable connections and all looks good.
 I would appreciate any help as I have a lot of work to do and can't get
any professional help here till Monday.
Thank you,
Mike Bridges