From:
Craig Atkisson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 14:36:00 P
Hi,

Maybe someone could help me with this....a few weeks ago I post about
mounting a motherboard...but I was never getting any video...along with
asking if taking it to my local computer shop and pay $70 an/hr....well
it turns out that the motherboard that I bought through the mail and
being installed over the weekend....they are having problems getting it
to shut down with the front power switch....I then told them to take one
off thier shelves....(it was only $100) anyways....they are having the
same problems:( Does anybody have a idea waht could going on.....they
have tested the cpu, memory ( which is brand new) and the video card
(which only 6 months old) Iam getting rather impatient with this whole
ordeal...any help would much appractied.

Thanks,

Craig