Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:57:20 -0800
To boot from the RAID device, you will need to do two things. First, the
CMOS setup (BIOS) will need to be configured to boot from the RAID. Second,
you will need to add the RAID drivers to the Windows OS installation. I have
done this before and it works ok. However, I have given up on RAID since the
speed improvement was negligible on my system, and the risk of failure does
increase substantially. You might want to think about this when making your
final choice.

Good luck.

Peter