From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:31:30 -0700
Cameron;
There should be a cmos reset jumper on the mobo usually close to the coin
type
battery or the cmos chip.
Typically they have 3 pins with the normal jumper setting at pins 1-2
change it to 2-3 jumper setting for a moment then return it to the normal
setting 1-2
then your system should boot.
 If you will share the brand and model of the board someone on the list will
be better able to assist you in the location of the jumper.