From:
ucsdenvertech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 08:19:51 -0600
  Hello,   Does windows come up at all..   Can you access the accessories
and then systems tools.    If you can then it is possible to get to system
information program  and get to the tools options.....to the System
Configuration Utility, and do a selective startup...... This may allow you
to find the problem  it also allow you access to the  Win.ini  and other
things.

     It may be possible to repair the problem.by doing this..   If not  you
may have to perform   a fresh install of windows.    I had problems like
this and just
reloading windows does not fix the problem

   bob Johnson   [log in to unmask]