From:
"Steven J. Wolfe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 13:36:49 -0600
First off, make sure you have a Protocol installed through Control Panel ,
Network (do this on both the machines). NetBeui is easiest for starters.
Next make sure you have at least a directory or drive's Sharing enabled, so
you have access to the Computers Contents.

To do this open my Computer, and Right click on the Drive, or Directory you
want the Network to have access to, then Select Sharing. You will Probably
be able to decide what way you want to set it up from there.

If you are still experiencing Problems, It could be the Cable. I have always
used Coax for a PEER to PEER Network, and it works great.

Hope this Helps...

Steve Wolfe....