From:
Daniel Leung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 10:59:01 -0400
I am trying to upgrade to win98 from win95 and get an error message
saying it did not recognize my HDD. It ask me to start from Fdisk the hard
drive.
The Hard drive is setup as follow by Partition Magic 3.x
multiboot English Win95 and Chinese Win95, 1 extended partition with 2
logical drive as recommend by Partition Magic.
I boot into English win95 and run setup and get the error message. From
my observation PM created two primary partition on my Hard drive, it
make one of them active and the other hidden. ie, when I boot from
English win95, it make Chinese Win95 partition hidden and vis versa.
Any suggestion or idea, TIA

Dan