From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 11:34:27 -0800
On 17 Jul 98 at 22:16, Joel Bluming wrote:

> John, you suggest I run the chip at 120 instead of 100. The manual has 4
> jumpers for clock speen, but no chart for specific speeds, only
> combinations  for different CPUs. There are specs for indels thru 100MZ,
> and AMD thru 100, including the 40 and 80. Is there a way to decifer
> which jumpers control the speed and which control the multiplier?

  I have found a manual at

http://cetlinux.saultc.on.ca/~ctrainor/inventory/486/486motherboard.htm

which appears to be for your board, and which shows the bus speed settings
(25, 33, 40, 50) but I do not actually see any multipliers documented.
[Try experimenting with JP40, however....]

  (I recognize this layout -- a local restaurant has one of these boards,
turned into a work of art and hanging on the wall.)

David G