From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 17:41:18 -0500
Raymond,

Be careful.
Glen has made a LOT of assumptions about your system.
I would not format the hard drive until you are _positive_ that you
have DOS access to your cd-rom.

It is very rare that you can pick up any boot disk and have it
work with a particular model of cd-rom drive.  Make sure
that your boot disk has the proper drivers for YOUR cd-rom
**AND**
make sure that both the config.sys and autoexec.bat files have
the proper command statements to activate your cd-rom driver.

We have a generic driver in the NoSpin download section of our
web site as well as detailed directions on how to configure it for
_most_ drives.  Just reading through that article may give you
the insight you need for setting up your driver.

Jim Meagher