From:
Frank Suszka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 14:32:52 -0700
Mark and Judith Walter wrote:

>                    Has anyone heard anything bad about Digiview
>                    Monitors?
>
>                                                         Thanks ,
>                                                         Mark Walter

  Yes I have. In fact I own one and for the most part it is pretty good.
I run it on a Creative Labs Graphic Blaster Card and the Mfg. software
package that came with it. The only think I don't like about it or the
software is, the image while booting up is off to the left. That is, if
I center the screen while booting, I'll have to re-center it after Win95
starts. Why? I really don't know. Tech Support at Creative couldn't
answer my question either. <smile> It's just another work around to live
with.

If you have any specific questions I may be able to help you. I still
have the instruction book and all the specs.

Frank Suszka