From:
Alan Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 1998 21:33:07 -0400
On Sunday, August 02, 1998 8:04 Greg Anderson said:

> I am trying to bring an old PC back to life and make it usable for a
> customer. I am at the point now of trying to get an old Epson FX-850
> printer to work on a WFW311 PC. I was hoping someone might have the
> drivers or tell me a secret place where I can find them. I have searched
> the web and have had no luck in finding the drivers. I thank you all in
> advance for any help you might be able to provide.

Hi Greg,

If memory serves me correctly, you may have to find a driver that's
compatible with the FX-850.  It may possibly be the LQ-570 but I'm not
positive of that.  If you still have the original manual handy that should
give you the info you need.
In any case, once you do find the compatible printer model, go to
www.epson.com and you should be able to download the driver from the
"impact" printer section.

Hope this helps...

--