From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 07:32:03 -0600
Westly:
Go to  www.roxio.com website
 go to support, then knowledgebase
type in "lost cdrom" and check out hit #9:
"CD-ROM / DVD disappeared in Windows 2000/XP"
I tried to paste the direct link, but it's way too long.
There is also a Microsoft knowledgebase article Q270008
that relates to this problem.
I had the same problem of missing cdroms after installing easy cd creator
5.0 in windows 2000pro
It fixed the problem for me.

<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers