From:
elaine mandelbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 06:10:29 -0700
Well, I am assuming that you went to the HP website
support.  But if you did not, then try here:

http://www.hp.com/cposupport/sampler/djpr.html

(right side of page, Printer Problem: check your
driver)

Driver/Install for USB:

http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/softwareList.jhtml?reg=&cc=&prodId=hpdeskjet833986&lc=en&softitem=Microsoft%20Windows%2098&sw_lang=en

Worth a try!